Leaders: Sean Middleton
Sean Middleton is a trained barrister who has practiced law for many years in multiple jurisdictions. He is admitted in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and South Africa.
Offering a direct and honest approach to complex issues, Sean Middleton offers great clarity to his clients, whilst always preferring to find solutions out of court. However, when needed, he approaches his court cases with the same vigour.
Drawing on his broad range of specialist legal skills in property law, commercial law, family and construction, Sean Middleton offers an in-depth assessment of his client’s cases with the technical know-how to solve their legal issues.
Sean Middleton has worked in the legal profession since 1994. After being called to the South African Bar in 2004 and the English Bar in 2011 he has rights of audience in both England and Wales along with the High Court of South Africa.
Contact Sean Middleton today to discuss your legal issue and find clarity within the complex.
• 2015-2021 – Various Family law Matters, Contact and Financial
• 2017 Advice and Counsel on Insolvency caused by HBOS
• 2017 Commercial relief relating to ownership of property
• 2017 High Court Manchester – Challenge to a Stat Demand
• 2015 Successful Challenge Body Corporate not ordered to pay costs
• 2016 – Injunction to secure Residential Property
• 2014 – 2019 RCJ – Commercial Freezing Injunction
• 2014- 2019 – Various Building work disputes
• 2013 – Eviction proceedings on behalf of Landlord
• 2013 – Enforcement and repossession proceedings
• 2013 – Appeal – Lee v DWP – Upheld. Determination of extent of disability caused by injury while at work.
Memberships & Accreditations
Public Access Accredited (authorised to conduct Litigation)
Member of The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn
Member of The Honourable Society of Inn of Court of Northern Ireland
Member of The Bar Library of NI
Member of the Western Circuit
Member of the South East Circuit
Member of Association of Military Court Advocates
Member of Commonwealth Bar (England)
Arbitrator – AFSA – Commercial Panel Arbitrator – AFSA – Commercial Panel (South Africa)
Sean Middleton Transparency
10 Haven Close, NG2 7LP Nottingham, United Kingdom